Once your insurance claim is approved the fun part begins. You get to select the color and style of your new roof, and then the materials will be ordered and installed. In no time you will have a beautiful new roof. Here is what this final process looks like.
- Your sales consultant will come out to your home to help you select your new roof shingles. You will be shown a selection of colors available to you, in the same category as your previous roof. You also have the option to upgrade to a higher end shingle, if you wish to pay the difference to move up in shingle composition and warranty coverage.
- Once you decide on the product for your roof, our production team will take over, ordering materials and scheduling your install.
- The day prior to your install, your roofing materials along with a dumpster will be delivered to your home.
- The install crew will arrive early the morning of your install, as well as our project manager, and your install will generally be completed in one day. Larger roofs, or additional work could stretch that into a second day in rare cases.
- Upon completion our project specialist will walk the property with you making sure the installation was completed to your satisfaction and has been cleaned up to your expectations.
This will complete your roofing installation project. You now have a beautiful new roof, paid for by insurance due to the storm damage you incurred to your home.