If you are looking for a high end look for your roof that is also environmentally friendly check out slate roofs! Slate roofs definitely have more pros than cons, and just may be worth the money.
- Slate roofs can last well past 100 years
- Come in a multitude of color options
- Don’t have to worry about mold or fungus,and very durable…practically maintenance free!
- Non combustible material
- Increases resale value to your home
- Very expensive and if a tile breaks very hard to replace due to not all tiles are the same
- Slate is very heavy so you have to make sure your home has the structural support, and if it doesn’t that is an added cost to having this roof