What makes a roofer Master Elite? Well just like Certainteed GAF does a extensive check on your workmanship and your business ethics to see if you qualify to be in the top 2% worldwide of top roof experts. Below is the following of everything they check,and trust me no stone is unturned.
- Minimum 7 years in business – 1 year in their certified program
- 99% customer satisfaction based on independent surveys from GAF
- 1 million general liability coverage + proper and valid workers compensation
- Satisfactory rating with BBB
- Good or better credit rating
- Clean banking record (no overdrafts, negative info)
- Clean distributor reference (means we pay our bills)
- No liens, or judgements unresolved on record
- Good workmanship record
Only a Master Elite Roofer can provide a golden pledge warranty! This warranty is the best warranty you can get on your roof! This warranty means all your materials on your roof is from one supplier GAF, and after your new roof is complete GAF comes out to certify your roof and to check the workmanship. This is the same company that will handle your warranty. And the warranty is no joke either…50 year lifetime warranty and 25 year workmanship warranty! That means $0 coming out of your pocket! So the next roofer you hire make sure they are Master Elite!